August is berry season in Alaska. What could be better than blueberries fresh from the bush making their way into a delicious breakfast treat?
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
3) Cut cold butter into dry ingredients.
4) In a separate bowl, combine cream and eggs. Add to flour mixture.
5) Fold berries gently into mixture.
6) Divide dough into 12 pieces and place on greased baking sheet
7) Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, or until top of scones is golden brown.
Filed In: Breakfast