Throughout the summer, we’ll feature new recipes on our website, slowly adding to our online archive. We hope you enjoy our new cache of recipes!
A perfect combination of flavor and energy; this dish will start your day out right.
Add a special touch to salmon latkes with homemade hollandaise sauce and poached eggs.
1) Add vinegar to a small pot of water and bring to a simmer.
2) Crack eggs into the simmering water.
3) Cook eggs for 3 minutes or until egg white sets
4) Remove from pot with a spoon and dab spoon on dry towel before placing onto your hash browns.
1) Whisk butter and egg yolks together in large heat-resistant bowl set over medium saucepan with ½ inch of barely simmering water (don’t let bowl touch water) until mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
2) Slowly add ½ cup boiling water and cook, whisking constantly, until thickened and sauce registers 160 degrees on instant-read thermometer, 7 to 10 minutes. Off heat, stir in lemon juice and cayenne. Season with salt to taste.
1) Place poached eggs on top of salmon latkes and hash browns.
2) Pour hollandaise over eggs and garnish with salt pepper and fresh herbs.
Filed In: Breakfast
Back To: Recipes