Throughout the summer, we’ll feature new recipes on our website, slowly adding to our online archive. We hope you enjoy our new cache of recipes!
Ingredients for Dough
Ingredients for Topping
1) Add all dry ingredients for dough to mixing bowl.
2) Using pastry blender, cut butter into flour making pea sized butter chunks.
3) Whisk together sour cream, lemon juice, and very cold water.
4) Add to flour mixing by hand until large lumps of dough form.
5) Pat lumps into balls. Be sure not to overwork dough.
6) Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for one hour.
7) Roll dough out on floured surface with roller to needed size of ½ to ¼ inches thick.
8) Spread zucchini out over several layers of paper towel and sprinkle with salt.
9) Let drain for 30 minutes while blotting zucchini with towels to remove moisture.
10) In bowl whisk olive oil and garlic together, then set aside.
11) Mix cheeses together, then add oil and garlic to mixture.
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Put rolled our dough onto baking sheet with parchment paper for easy removal.
3) Spread ricotta mixture evenly over top of dough. Be sure to leave a bit of a border.
4) Shingle zucchini attractively on top of ricotta and dough in lines or circular fashion.
5) Bake 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Filed In: Dinner
Back To: Recipes