Throughout the summer, we’ll feature new recipes on our website, slowly adding to our online archive. We hope you enjoy our new cache of recipes!
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Combine butter with sugars.
3) Beat in eggs on low, slowing increasing speed to high to cream the mixture.
4) In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
5) Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
6) Press into 2 tablespoon sized rounds and place on baking sheet, a few inches apart.
7) Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
Filed In: Dessert
Back To: Recipes